Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 16. Student 2.0 Tools & Thing 17. ELM Productivity Tools

I have an advantage here because I worked at the MNLink booth at the State Fair in 2006, and we promoted all these wonderful things like crazy. The teenagers would glare at me when I showed their parents how to use the Assignment Calculator, especially the email reminder feature.

My kids are tired of my showing them all the neat things libraries on the web can do for them.

The Support Materials for Teachers on the Research Project Calculator are a gold mine!

W00t! I remembered my user name & password for ELM.. Ran a search for the company I work for now and set up an RSS feed.

Remembered my EBSCO name & password, too. - Finally found the link to PageComposer

Already a user on NetLibrary. I'm not able to access the 101 Ways to Promote Your Web Site through my HCLIB content collection. bah, humbug

No comments: